You found it! Congratulations. :3c
How to control with a PAD
- Left stick for yaw and pitch
- Right stick for roll and throttle
- D-pad for camera rotation
- RB to reset camera rotation
- Left Stick Button toggles stabiliser
- Y to start/stop engines
- X toggles fixed hover height
- B to change camera
- A toggles camera uptilt
- Select to toggle control mode
- Start to reset
There are currently 4 control modes that change the directional input for the left and right analogue joysticks. The written settings are for "FPS 1".
How to control with your MOUSE and KEYBOARD
- W & S controls pitch
- A & D controls yaw
- Q, E, left & right arrows controls roll
- R to start/stop engines
- Space & up arrow thrusts up
- Left shift & down arrow thrusts down
- Mouse rotates camera
- TAB changes camera
- C resets camera
- F toggles camera uptilt
- B toggles the battery
- H toggles fixed hover height
- X toggles acrobatics mode
- U toggles the HUD
- O toggles draw distance based on framerate
- P toggles the possibility of O
- L toggles debug screen
- Backspace resets
How to get the drone in the air
- Check that the drone has battery by switching camera from outside to FPV by clicking either B on the pad or TAB on the keyboard.
- Activate the engines by pushing either Y on the pad or R on the keyboard.
- To take off push the throttle-stick upwards or press up arrow or space on the keyboard.
- Release directions once desired height has been reached.
- You are now flying. If not, let me know in the comments below.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.