Real Card Simulator
This is an early WIP in progress demo! :3
Use an X-Box controller or a keyboard to control the hands and build a house of cards.
The higher you can get your house the better your score will be. Use the TIME STOP to help place the cards! You get a total of 30 seconds of TIME STOP until you reset. How tall can you build?
X-Box pad control scheme:
- Left stick controls left hand, right stick controls right hand. The D-pad controls the head.
- LB is card drop left, RB is card drop right. Left and right joystick buttons toggle between position and rotation per hand.
- The A button toggles the gravity (TIME STOP) for the cards and the table.
- Reset the table, head and hands, and return cards with the Back button.
Keyboard control scheme:
- Left hand: WASD for movement. Q and E control hand rotation, and F and V distance.
- Right hand: IJKL for movement. U and O control hand rotation, and H and N distance.
- Left Shift drops left cards, right Shift drops right cards.
- Space toggles the gravity (TIME STOP) for the cards and the table.
- Reset the table, head and hands, and return cards with backspace.
- The arrow keys control the head.
A maximum of 52 cards available at the same time. Currently only stacking works. Enjoy. :3
Known bugs & issues: -Rendering might look weird on some video cards -Sensitivity is not accurate across systems/devices