Great to see you working on this. I love the aesthetic. Missing content but it's the best shrub flattening simulator I've played. Car is a bit squirrelly but I got it going 190-ish MPH... I think. The speedometer is hard to read. Either way keep up the progress! :D
This is extremely early WIP, so expect bad stuff!
HOW TO CONTROLE (X-Box pad mostly so far!)
- Left stick or WASD controls movement
- Right stick controls camera
- Analogue triggers (are RIP?) or WS for car speed
- D-pad controls turret direction
- X on pad or E on keyboard enters and leaves cars
- Y is for jump or handbrake (which also is spacebar)
- A fires turret inside car
- Right stick button resets camera position
Restart the game by reloading the webpage.
|Made with||Unity, Blender, GIMP, Adobe Illustrator|
|Tags||3D, Action-Adventure, Casual, Cult Classic, Driving, Exploration, gamepad, Open World, Physics, Procedural Generation|
|Average session||A few minutes|
- First updateJan 13, 2018
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Oh, my, I didn't expect comments on this. ;w;
I have come a considerable long way since this prototype now. The next update will be very different!
I agree with you about the aesthetic. Low poly is cool. I'd love a GTA type city too. Fantastic animations.
Thank you. ;w; I am trying to make a large map with cities for this as we type. The biggest challenge is the character controller which involves an active ragdoll. Once I have that in place I can generate a test city and put out a new update.
Cool! I'm excited!